Hot Laps at TMS

From: Sean Madden (Smadden@compucom.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 18:03:07 EDT

Sorry for the double post, forgot to change the subject.

Trying to go from memory, on May 27th you can take your vehicle for three laps around TMS for a $25 donation to Speedway Children Charities. I just traded my '92 Dak CC 318 for a '99 SY RC R/T two weeks ago.

Sean Madden
savin' for mods

Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 12:03:51 -0500 From: Alan Short <ashort@flash.net> Subject: Re: DML: Hot Laps at Texas Motor Speedway

Brett Forehand wrote:

> Hey ya'll! I went to a friend's retirement party earlier this week, ran > into a guy I used to work for. He's now the Adminstration and events > assistant at Texas Motor Speedway in Ft. Worth. > > (Are ya'll sitting down???) > > He gives me his business card, says, "Give me a call sometime, we can grab > some lunch and I'll take you out in the pace car to do a couple of hot > laps". After I woke up, and got back off the floor, I cooly thanked him and > shook his hand. > > I wonder if I could get the Dak as a pace car substitute. ;) > > Brett Forehand > '94 Dakota Sport CC NASCAR gettin' da Flowmaster today >

Ask if the dml can come with you! I always wanted to take my R/T around TMS.... Alan S.