Re: Dak was hit!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 01:17:19 EDT

Glad you're OK Kyle. I think I need to get a hitch, if for no other
reason but to protect myself from stupid tailgaters. I think yours,
plus the ring, saved you a lot of problems. The RX7, however... If
you're sore in the least in the morning, get it checked out. It may be
nothing, but get it on record that you went and were looked at! Did the
police come to the scene? Sounds like the other driver was completely
at fault.

I was discussing the situation with my brother and had an interesting
idea. Get a 4x4x4 cube of stainless steel, polished to a mirror finish,
with a piece hanging off one side to slide into the reciever. If
tailgaters can't see THAT (especially at night - put enough shine on it
and they'll be blinded by their own headlights) and keep off your
bumper, their car deserves the punishment it'll get from that hunk of
steel :) Anyone got a rough idea on the density of stainless, so I can
figure out what this beast would weigh (and no, "a lot" is not a valid
anwser)? I can't find anything online to help me out.

--
-andy