Re: Dak was hit!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 10:31:18 EDT

> Kyle, glad to hear you're okay. The only thing you did not mention I can
> think of is to check the wiring to make sure something did not get
> pinched. And make sure someone that really knows what they are doing
> checks out the frame. Good luck and don't take any risk with your back
> or neck. If you feel bad at all get it checked out. On a side note,
> I've been thinking about getting a tow ring too, but can't find one that
> is rated. Is yours ? If you've used yours what the most weight it has
> had on it, (besides a RX7) ?

Thanks, The tow ring I only use really as a rear recovery point. I have a
standard ball type reciever for towing purposes. The tow ring, however,
exceeds Class III ratings. It is available through Northern Tools:
http://www.northerntools.com/
More specifically, the tow ring:
http://www.northerntool.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=28679&
prmenbr=6970