Re: Dak was hit!

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 00:44:51 EDT

Kyle, glad to hear you're okay. The only thing you did not mention I can
think of is to check the wiring to make sure something did not get
pinched. And make sure someone that really knows what they are doing
checks out the frame. Good luck and don't take any risk with your back
or neck. If you feel bad at all get it checked out. On a side note,
I've been thinking about getting a tow ring too, but can't find one that
is rated. Is yours ? If you've used yours what the most weight it has
had on it, (besides a RX7) ?
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.