Re: RE: Rough Cold Idle/Coolant Sensor

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 10:29:10 EDT

My truck cut off yesterday at my friends house right after I started it...
It amost sounded like it forgot to idle... Died kinda slow, just watched the
RPM's fall.. started it again, and it was fine.... My bro's 99 Trans Am,
is having a bad problem with stalling too (took it in this morning)... maybe
the eastern oil CO's are givin us some weird gas =/
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.2 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ