Re: RE: Rough Cold Idle/Coolant Sensor

From: blackdak (blackdak@twcny.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 21:17:42 EDT

My 2000 4.7 has almost stalled the last 3 days when I started cold. Fine
when warm or second time started. We had some days of pretty intense rain
and wind. I would start it cold and rpm would go up then drop to where it
almost stalled then rev up like crazy then settle in fine. Up till now it
has been fine. Just turned 8000 miles. If it continues I will have to go to
the dealer I guess.

Gary Granger

2000 DAKOTA CLUB CAB 4X4 SLT PLUS
Exterior Color: Black Clear Coat w/Light Driftwood Satin Glow
Interior Color: Agate, Interior Seats: Cloth High-Back Buckets
Rear Gear: 3.55
Engine: Next Generation 4.7L Magnum V8
Transmission: Multi - Speed Automatic
Optional equipment: EVERYTHING, except Full time 4 wheel drive, and 4 wheel
anti-lock brakes, and leather interior.
Mopar Accessories: sill guards, bug deflector, folding bed cover, spare tire
lock,
mud flaps.
Mods: PowerTrax No-Slip extreme traction differential, Silibalde Wipers
100/80W Hella Bulbs w/30 amp headlight relays.