Re: Precision Industry Converter?attn Alan Short

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 19:11:01 EDT

TommFern@aol.com wrote:

> Have any of you guys tried out their high dollar converter? I've heard
> good and bad. Terry Delong and I were talking about them the other day. He
> tells me that they've had a lot of problems with converters designed for
> trucks. I was considering getting one,but I know have reservations.
> Alan, aren't you using one? Any comments on yours or what you've heard from
> others.
> Thanks,
> Tom
I use a Level 10 converter, better known as Pro Torque.
I really can't tell any difference from stock, even though it's supposed
to be 2,400 rpm stall.
I returned the 1st one because I wasn't happy with it, the 2nd one was
exactly the same. I just left it in there because it's a bear to r&r.
Alan S.