Re: RE: Dak Accident Update

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 18:29:29 EDT

> Possibly have the police or your insurance company track him down with his
> license/registration number. Assuming that's not fake.

Well the insurance company knows about everything. Think I should contact
the police and let them know also? I mean is this an issue the police should
know about? Will the police themselves do anything about it? My brother is a
cop, just cant get ahold of him right now for some 'inside' info on what to
do. THANKS!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6