RE: Re: RE: Dak Accident Update

From: Kenneth Eng (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 18:51:25 EDT

I would definitely get the police after him as you relied on the information
that was provided to you for you the file a claim. Since he lied, he
violated the law. Hopefully, the cops will atleast charge him with driving
without insurance. Your brother should definitely be able to get his home
address based on his license/registration info. Just my $.02.

Ken