Re[2]: MPI Ordered!

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 19:23:21 EDT

Wow, I didn't know about the %25 discount thing.... that's great!

There was a place to put what "Internet car club" you belong to, so I
put dakota-truck.net in there.

Oh, and Jon,.... what's the deal with pricing my particular install
kit higher than any other ones? Is there a conspiracy against me or
something?? ;-)

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com