Re: Dak Accident Update

From: David Zavetsky (zavetsky@home.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 04:48:01 EDT

Ya know, dont that piss ya off?

How much do we all pay in insurance each year? I got a car , my Dak and an
Explorer, plus my Honda Shadow.....I pay exhorbitant rates on all of them
for coverage...but if I need to USE that insurance, the rate jumps up even
higher.....

We be gettin' SCREWWED by the ins. companies.............

Sorry...had to vent.! :-)