RE: Re: Jeff-Question SC'd 4.7

From: Jeff Crook (Jeff.Crook@ecitelebn.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 09:15:39 EDT

Matt
I didn't have a 1/8th time for before SC
Dyno was before and after SC . Before, engine was bone stock. After was with SC kit, which includes K&N (placed under front driver-side headlight), 180 thermostat, and Kenne-Bell add-on computer
Dak is 00 CC auto 2wd 3.93 axle. Hotchkis springs, sway-bars, Bilstein shocks (from Hotchkis) giving a 2/3 drop (which looks lower than i wanted to look but handles superb. Dive on braking and body-roll in corners are drastically reduced ).
truck is black, with red,and touch of orange, pinstripes painted on by local 'striper.(I hate wax build-up on tape pinstripes) all stickers removed by dealer when i bought it. tinted windows, sliding rear window. vent-guards
ordered Street scene grill and valence grill yesterday, will have them anodized black before installing.
next mods--? still looking for headers.
Steve St. Laurent mentioned an ATI SC kit for 4.7 that was dyno'ed with headers, so I'll try to track down the headers and see if they are available. (Steve--any info??)