Re: RE: Rough Cold Idle/Coolant Sensor

From: JNelson (jfnelson@texas.net)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 09:17:51 EDT

My 2000 4.7 has done this from the beginning. I have taken it back to the
dealer and we did a reading with a "CO-PILOT" and sent the info off to DC.
One month later DC came back and replaced the cam sensor. This had no
effect and I still have the idle problem. So far DC has no solution and
talking to the guys at the dealer quite a few of the 4.7s have this problem.
Every one that comes in for service is being asked if they experience the
same thing. Hopefully if enough people complain about it DC will be forced
to find a solution.

Jim Nelson