RE: godzilla,

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 11:04:53 EDT

I thought the best feature of the Miata was that it weighed next to
nothing?? Wouldn't dropping a 5.0 and the tranny to handle it pork this car
out, not to mention the front springs would need to be upgraded and with all
that extra weight under the hood the thing would be so nose heavy that the
handling would actually be way way worse?????
Sounds like a really bad idea especially when there's a SC/TC out there for
it that would add only negligle weight, but gobs of power.
Ah well, my rambling is finished for now,

Frank WJ