Re: Re: RE: godzilla,

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 15:31:43 EDT

its all about power to wieght ratio. thats why i am
building my 3rd (16th if you count the customer cars)
280Z v8 conversion. and the TC/SC for Miata's or Z's
or whatever DO make a big difference, but they make an
even bigger difference if you put em on an 8!
(or at least a six!) technology has evened things out
some(!!) but some things don't change. ie; theres no
replacement for displacement.
Brett
93 rc4x4