Dakota Info from MSN CarPoint

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 14:20:20 EDT

  A couple weeks ago I mentioned a problem with the battery feed wire that I
had discovered on an MSN webpage. By the time I posted the info, the link
to the page, which was on the MSN homepage, was gone. Anyway, I happened
across the info again. So, here's the address this time for anyone that
wants to check it out.
http://carpoint.msn.com//vip/overview/Dodge/Dakota/used.asp
I think they have info on dakota's from 88 to 99. It's not much, but they
are a whole lot more positive about things than the last Consumer Reports I
read.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6