Re: F&B throttle body

From: jason nahrgang (jasonnahrgang@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 18:51:16 EDT

I just talked to Bruce this afternoon. He's had my check for 250 American
for better than two months now. Here's the story: He's run out of parts
for the TBs. He thought he'd get them from Frank about two weeks ago, but
nothing yet. I finally got tired of waiting and had him send my check back.
  He was very gracious and apologized...but I still don't have a TB. I
guess they're working on a billet aluminum TB for release sometime this
summer.

Jason Nahrgang
Moss Green '97 V8 4x4 SLT+ 5spd
Custom tow hooks