Wanted: 2.2/2.5L tranny

From: Bradley and Debbie Miller (bradndeb@dslonramp.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 19:07:34 EDT

I'm looking for a 2.2/2.5L Dakota tranny (and engine possibly) for my 1960
Morris Minor Streetrod project. A friend of mine started the project by
chopping the top.

http://bradmiller.homepage.com/morris/actualpics/index.html
http://bradmiller.homepage.com/morris/

I'm wanting to make the car into 2.2/2.5L turbo screamer -- but need the
north/south arrangement of the Dakota tranny to make things go the right
direction. Does anyone know of some parts/pieces that I could use? I'm
located in Kansas City, MO -- but I'll make a road trip for goodies if
there is a good bed/breakfast nearby.

Thanks in advance!

Bradley Miller
Newsletter Editor/Membership/Web manager
Midwest Shelby Dodge Automobile Club, Inc. -- http://www.shelbydodge.org