RE: 2k Dak with Sport susp owners..

From: Rob Parenti (rparenti@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 20:11:26 EDT

Ned,

Yep, I've got the same tires and wheels, and the same lame sticker. However
in with the owners manual and assorted booklets there is a white page titled
"Tire Inflation Pressures - 200 Light Duty Trucks Wagons & Vans". A table
in there shows 35 psi for both light and full load for P255/65R15 15x8's. -
The same shown on the door sticker! I usually get more even tire wear by
running a couple of pounds light, at least on other vehicles I've had.

Rob - '00 Sport SC 4.7 hemi 5-spd 2WD