Dodge magazine article

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 20:40:52 EDT

I don`t know who all gets this magazine.I started getting it after I
bought my Dak last fall.Pretty cool.The official Dodge Nascar(love those
two words together)drivers are Kyle Petty,John Andretti,Ward Burton,Dave
Blaney,and of course,Adam Petty.Really sad to see Adam`s smiling face
there with the other guys,but I`m glad it`s there.Wouldn`t be right for
it not to be.
In other news,PHONE THE NEIGHBORS AND WAKE THE KIDS,the Stratus will
once again offer two Mitsubishi engines!!! HOLY WEAK TIMING BELTS AND
INTERFERENCE ENGINES,BATMAN!!! At least they`re gonna use a high output
rice burner this time.3.0 liter with 200 horses.