Re: Re: RE: godzilla,

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 00:23:14 EDT

> There's no replacement for displacement may not be around for much
> longer...... Some of the horsepower these guys are getting outa the
> rice burners is getting scary. Granted it takes ALOT more money to do
> it... but.... damn. Just last week at a car show I saw an Acura I
> think it was that was so heavily modded out it was making like 450-500
> hp. I know a guy that lives around here that has a 300zx TT that makes
> insane power too.

The problem is they don't make much torque so they have to be reved real
high and used with manual trannies, wont last very long at all and if used
in a truck could not pull a jet ski.
Stick those tiny engines in a 4000+ pound truck and see how fast they are.
If you want to take weight to a ridiculous level, those cars are no match
for a fast motorcycle.