Re: Re: RE: godzilla,

From: C. Philip Cutler II (cpcii@prodigy.net)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 04:23:08 EDT

I thought the name for this was the Monster Miata??? I remember from the
early 90's an article in either Car and Driver or Road and Track or Hot Rod
about this, thought it would be a cool car to have, then I found a regular
Miata and tried to get in, Yeah right. Im 6'5" @300lbs, too dam big for
one. I also remember them trying to put a 429 CJ into one and got it to
fit and called it something else. can't remember that one though.

Philip
92 Dac, 4x4 CC, Colorado Red.