RE: Re[2]: F&B throttle body

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 10:31:34 EDT

Ditto what Tom said.
F&B have more knowledge about our trucks & the TBI system in general, and
have always been willing to share it to the fullest extent. And yeah (last I
heard) the T-Body business is a part-time gig for them, something that 2
DML'ers thought would be neat to work on & benefit the list members at the
same time. That was probably 2-years ago, when our only other options for a
T-body was to butcher our own, or give Jules the title to our trucks in
exchange for one of his magic T-bodies.

Since that time, a lot of others have jumped on the bandwagon... thats good
for us, the more interest, the more sources & more innovation & discovery.
Go with whomever you're happy dealing with, but 'unprofessional' and F&B do
not belong in the same sentence together. I've had my TB from F&B for a
while now (actually one of their first to go out), so I'd be perfectly happy
if they brought their expertise back to the list and raised the level of
discussion back to the performance/technical realm.

Ditto the $3.18 worth, too!

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI