(no subject)

From: Brandon C. (goldenapollo@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 12:37:00 EDT

This just doesn't quit! Yesterday, I was taking my girlfriend back to her
dorm when, at a stoplight, a late model RX-7 pulled up next to me and
started his pre-flight sequence (Revving engine, etc,). We were both in the
fromt of the lines, and my girlfriend loves to go fast, so I figured, "What
the hell... Why not?". He took off from the light about 1/16th of a second
before the light actually turned green and I almost caled the whole thing
off... I decided to get onto the 8 and drop some rubber, instead. I not
only kept UP with him, I also happened to pass him, both engines SCREAMING
(mine and his), at about the 50 meter mark. To make a long story short, I
smoked an RX-7 off the line. =0) I love this truck!

-Brandon