Re: Prowler WAS: Re: GMC Syclone/Typhoon

From: Ptturbo@aol.com
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 21:25:55 EDT

Mike, do you get the EFI list?
I think Jason from Lingenfelter was looking for some
gauge signal info a couple weeks ago.. Not sure if they
drove the gauges with the GM ECM or CC box. I believe the car
 is together & running. A good friend of mine let me drive his
stock Prowler around. I thought it cornered really well, but was down
on power. FWIW, he actually bought a factory trailer that matches it.
It looks like the back 1/3 of a prowler.
MV