Re: A ricer that died trying this stunt

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 18:31:44 EDT

Very bad. My prayers are with him and his family.

But did anyone read through the posts on the honda board about this?
Some of the guys were so shaken by the video they couldn't even work!
 Didn't seem THAT bad to me. If I had known the driver I can see it
 affecting me that bad (if I liked the person). Perhaps it would be
 more shocking if it was a Dakota in the video....

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com