Re[4]: F&B throttle body

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 18:39:30 EDT

Ditto what Richard said.

I can't speak for any promises they made you Kyle, but when I delt
with B&F they were very professional and really went the extra mile.
Yes it did take around 6 months for me to get mine, but they were very
up-front about the fact that it was going to take them a while. It
seems the '93 core is different than the other years (I think it had
something to do with the shaft size) and so it took them quite a while
to track one down for me. When the deal was finalized they took real
good care of me.

Tony sounds like a super guy as well, and from what I've heard I
wouldn't hesitate to put one of his TB's on my truck.

Anyway, sorry you had a bad experience with F&B.

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com