Dakota vs. Hubby = Hubby loses

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 15:08:01 EDT

I saw this yesterday and I got an absolute kick out of it, so I had to pass
this on to the list. I stayed home yesterday to work on some computer stuff
and had the TV on. One of those court shows was on TV (I believe it was Mills
Lane). There was a divorce in progress, and I payed no mind to it until I
found out what the divorce was over...
    Apparently the wife had a GEN3 Dakota that she adored. And when I say
"adored", I mean she loved this truck so much that she even named her
first-born "Dakota" (I'm not joking here). She went on about all the
aftermarket stuff she put on it and such, she even had a customized plate
that said "Crystal's Baby".
    After a day of rain she decided to let the hubby drive the truck, because
she doesn't like to drive in the rain (1st mistake). It ends up that the
husband got into an accident and totalled the Dak. This is where the hubby
jumps in and says that she was never the same after the loss of the Dakota.
So he did what any screwup hubby would do and tried to acquire a loan to
purchase a '98 Dak. When he told her that he couldn't get the loan for the
truck, she filed for divorce the next day.
    And I thought we were obsessed??

-Austin
1995 Dodge Dakota Vipertruck
Viper GTS paintjob / 3.9L Powerdyne Supercharged @ 10PSI / 30# Injectors /
6:1 FRU / Superchips ECM / 180T-Stat / MSD 6AL / Crower 1.7RR / JBA headers /
Gibson 3" CatBack / 5spd / LSD 3.55 / 5" Drop / 17x8" 245/35/YR17 front -
17x9.5" 275/40/ZR17 rear / Premier DEH-900R head unit / Two 12" Solobarics
ran by Kenwood PS400M / Two 8" Aura midbasses ran by Kenwood PS-300 / Two
6.5" Midranges ran by Kenwood KAC-626 / Four Lanzar Tweeters ran by Kenwood
KAC-626 / And so many, many other things!!