RE: CAT BACK

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 20:17:07 EDT

> Where did you buy your dynomax / Flowmaster from to get it
> for only $106 shipped?

Jegs... Dynomax WLK-45293 tailpipe, and a Flowmaster Series 40 (sorry I
can't remember the number, but check the archives it is in there). You'll
also need a reducer. Plus $80 to have it welded up(except where the exhaust
pipe from the cat meets the muffler). But if your year is different than a
95 you should check the tailpipe and muffler#'s. I know the tailpipe is good
for a short bed 92-95/6. The pipe may have to be a special order (mine was).
I also have the dynomax cat-back and that was just as good. With that you
get the Super-Turbo muff and a tailpipe that is mandrel bent.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886