Parts for sale

From: Eric Kammerer (kammerer@ccis.net)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 20:37:21 EDT

Hi all! I've been away for a while, but now I'm back, I've beaten Daimler
Chrysler, and I have a few things to sell. My 1998 Dakota 4x4 CC with the
clunky front suspension will be returning to Ma Dodge, and I have a few
pieces parts or her to get rid of.

Front shocks -- pair of Edelbrock front shocks (#3323) for a 4x4, with a few
thousand miles on them. I still have the boxes, directions, packing,
warranty card, decals, etc. I paid $160 for the pair, but I have no use for
them. I'd like to get $125 for them, and I'll pay shipping wherever.

K&N FIPK 2 -- for V8 (5.2 and 5.9L) Dakota/Durango (KN#57109), with around
1000 miles on it. Again, I have the box, all parts, decals, emission tag, a
service kit, etc. Summit sells it for more than $200, and I don't think it
will fit my new Dakota (4.7L). I'm hoping to get $185, and I'll ship it.

Splash guards -- set of four for a 4x4 with the factory flares. I paid $50
or so, I'm hoping to get $30, and yes, I'll ship it.

I'm trying to get re-subscried with my new e-mail address, but I seem to be
having trouble. Feel free to e-mail me directly at kammerer@ccis.net if you
have questions or would like to buy any of these things. Thanks!

Eric