Re: end of warranty

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 21:19:37 EDT

You are under warranty and you don't get a loaner or rental car?
They send you home in a cab? Wow. I thought my dealer sucked.

The "they all do" line is all too familiar. Its so automatic. Doesn't
matter what you say.

I want to test if they are really processing whats being said sometime:

Me:
"Yeah, the muffler bearing flew off and then my henway gasket started
hissing, to top it off the onboard computer said you were a dumbass."

Service:
"..yeah, they all do that."

Rgds,
Marty