Re: Re: end of warranty

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 09:32:07 EDT

I thought the "they all do" line was bogus myself. Not only do I
think he wasn't processing, I don't think he was even listening! I
told him I wanted them to check the dome light, because it doesn't
always come on unless I hit it (yeah, I know, but it was still under
warranty). He's just lookin' at me. "So, I want you to check
that." I didn't think he was ever going to write it down. I asked
him to get the body shop guy to give me a quote on the big dent too,
and he ignored that. I had to snag the body shop guy myself, when I
picked my baby up. He remembered me from my last incident
(embarassment), and called me by name. More like the kind of service
I'm USED to getting there.
Flip