What is this world coming to!?!?

From: msnbcnnbcbs@juno.com
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 13:48:34 EDT

  I was driving along on the old cruising strip and I hear the sweetest
exhaust I've heard in a long time. I look around to find it and go figure

it's right in front of me! It was a sweeeeeeeet looking Ram with a lift
kit,
duals, custom wheels, and all the accessories. It was nice! Then I see it
the ... thing. Right in front of the Ram is this riced out, lowered,
coffee
can exhaust, piece of crap truck. A closer look revealed the sick truth.
Some
punk destroyed a Dakota! I couldn't believe the sickening looks and sound
of
this thing. If he hadn't turned off the main strip I think I would have
been
forced to follow him home and beat some sense into him! It was horrible
think I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.
Aaron
'99 RC V6 4X2

You aint seen nothing yet. Down here in Miami I've seen a dakota (several
times now) with a dual exhaust that was never tied down right. Damn thing
bounces around the floor. Then its so low he has to slow to a crawl to
get over speed bumps and ditches in the road. And to top it off he has
some HUGE sticker in the back window that reads "Humping is what we do
best" (or something like that). I get sick to my stomach everytime I see
him.

YUCK

Guahiro
99 RC V6