RE: Hey look!!! It's gettin' bigger!!!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 11:03:31 EDT

> Yep, yep, ya'll! Another fine Dak added to the GenII ring.
> Check out:
> http://24.6.89.18/Dakota/greg's.htm
>
> Nice truck,Greg! I really like the shots with the new bedcover. If my job
> changes, I'd like to dump my topper and get something like it.

Thanks! Yeah the camper was getting a bit tacky, and was slowing me down.
Replaced it with a Checkmate Hi-Lift soft tonneau. Good price too! Got mine
fer $175.00 shipped. It takes two folks to put it together(thanks
QuikTruk99). BTW got some new pics up with the Redneck/Truck sticker (props
to Preacher), and the Tekstyle Super Truck rear spoiler. That spoiler
definitely helps out on windy days keeping the rear from moving around at
highway speeds. Now I just gotta work out a way from the spoiler getting
angry with the tonneau, cuz it's a tight fit when I close the tailgate. An
added feature is that now I know when muh tailgate is up, and I don't take
off with it down spilling muh toolbox on the pavement! ;-)

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd R/T (Redneck/Truck)
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886