3.9 supercharger/other stuff.

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 20:21:35 EDT

Well,I just got back from the Chrysler Classic@Columbus,OH.Lotta neat
stuff up there this time,and a lot of stuff no one would ever
want,including a 5x7 speaker (rusted) with ALL the paper ripped out and
one voice coil wire broken off.Other than that I`m sure it worked
O.K..One thing that caught my eye was a 3.9 Dak supercharger for
$895.Good price?Looked new to me.How much do these things normally
cost?Also had fried boloney sandwiches for the closeout price of $5.Saw
some cool Daks there too,most were CC&QC,Intense Blue(my color),red and
black.One thing I saw just killed me.You know how people go from vendor
to vendor with their little Radio Flyer wagons to transport their
goodies?This one guy had a little radio-controlled toy truck,and I kid
you not,he had a little cardboard box on wheels hitched to the back of
it!Now this is on GRAVEL! He was zipping that little truck around
everyone and that little box was bouncing all over the place!
HILARIOUS!! I guess he could have thrown in a couple "cuda 340" markers
to weigh it down.I bought a "Challenger" scripted wallet,and a "DODGE"
wallet,some original sales brochures and ads for a 73 Challenger,and two
foam axle flange gaskets for an 8 3/4 rear.Not too bad.That supercharger
is haunting me though.It was sitting right in front,like Jesus wanted me
to buy it.By the way,my truck ran almost flawlessly the entire trip
(about 200 miles).Only stumbled a couple of times,and kept at 65mph up
some pretty steep hills without downshifting,although I did get the
occasional "bump" like it would have preferred not to be in
overdrive.Sorry for writing a book! My only question was about the
supercharger!!