Re: want better gas milage for your 4.7 (Plugs)

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 19:25:37 EDT

In a message dated 5/20/00 5:54:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rparenti@attglobal.net writes:

<< I picked up a Mopar Performance catalog the other day. Nothing much in
 there for the 4.7's, but the plugs they had listed were Bosch. No cross
 reference for that exact Champion code.

Maybe I'm "drawing at straws" here, but I tried the bosch equiv. to 3924's in
my 92 318 and it pinged like a BB in a tin can, but I put them in my bro's
OHC Camry and it ran like a raped ape. I wonder what they would do in this
engine. Maybe i'm just metaphorically full of it!
Someone oughta try em...anything has to be better than the champions.
Boog