Re: How do I get wax off the door handle?

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 08:28:26 EDT

I had this happen to my solar yellow dak. I brought my Dakota in to be
detailed about a month ago and was told there isn't a good way to "remove"
it. Instead the detailer told me he usually paints waxed trim with oem black
paint. I didn't feel comfortable with this, so what I did was use some black
shoe polish - very sparingly. I rubbed it into the handle well and covered
the paint so it wouldn't get hit with polish. I removed the excess with an
old terri-clith rag and Whalla!