Synthetic Conversion

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 00:07:18 EDT

Ok...I did it. Totally against what I normally do, but what the hell.

I switched out the Power Steering Fluid, Clutch & Brake Fluid, Differential
Fluid, Transmission Fluid, and Engine Oil...all to synthetic.

Valvoline Synthetic is in the Engine (10w30), P/S, Brake System (completely
bled with my power bleeder - Thanks Ted for the info on the ABS...Got it
taken care of), Redline MTL in the Transmission and Redline 75w90 in the
Diff.

Let's see how the MPG reacts now.

- Bernd