Re: Hood Protection

From: Blinkslowly@aol.com
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 00:06:46 EDT

In a message dated 05/19/2000 9:00:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
mollyblubber@hotmail.com writes:

<< I have searched through the archives but was unsuccessful in finding an
 answer to a specific question that I have. My 1998 Dak is in desperate need
 of a Bug Deflector but I hate the look offered by some deflector
 manufacturers. Does anyone know who manufacturers a Deflector that is
 functional (i.e. stops small stones, bugs, etc.) but at the same time does
 not steal the beauty away from the smooth lines of the Dak hood/front end. I
 am looking for a 3-piece unit. Any suggestions on brands and purchase
 locations would be greatly appreciated. >>
Why don't you get the 3M protecive tape? You know that clear thicker stuff, I
have that on the front edges of my bed and it works great.
Rob