Re: How do I get wax off the door handle?

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 01:47:31 EDT

   Yes WD-40 does work. I've also had good luck with an old soft bristle tooth
brush and soapy water to get it off.
I've found a way to help prevent it from being a problem too. I simply put
Turtle Wax Formula 2001 (or Armor All, or New Vinyl, whatever floats yur
boat) on BEFORE doing the wax job. Then if you get some on the plastic parts
it's much easier to get off afterwards. YMMV