Need Serious Help!!!!!

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 03:50:35 EDT

Ok guys, I'm starting to hurt now. The truck is getting worse...I started
it up when I got off work tonight and it immediately died...Fuel Pump???
I'm stuck, I don't know what else to check. For those of you who don't know
my truck...4 cyl 1998 2.5 liter I use Mobil 1 synth 10x30, oil changed under
1,000 miles ago, spark plgs changed 1 week ago. The only time it chokes is
when it's been sitting for some time and usually in the morning (when it's
cooler) I did the fuel treatment injector cleaner, do I need to do a
professional one? What else can I do, or look for? (Please in baby
language, someone was saying some Acronym or something the last time, I'm
ignorant, I just know how to make it work when it's broke most the time and
if it's old *laugh*)

Heather

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com