Re: Need Serious Help!!!!!

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 08:16:50 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Heather M <heathernlonestar@hotmail.com>
> professional one? What else can I do, or look for? (Please in baby
> language, someone was saying some Acronym or something the last time, I'm
> ignorant, I just know how to make it work when it's broke most the time
and
> if it's old *laugh*)

Heather, from the description I would look at 2 simple fixes first. One
possibility is water in the fuel and a simple fuel additive from the parts
store will fix it (ask the guy behind the counter ;-P )
The other possibility is the fuel filter. Sediment or water in the fuel
filter can cause symptoms like thse you describe. When the trucks sits for a
while it allows the sediment to settle to the bottom (ususally where the
output valve is) and block the flow.

Good luck !

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com