Re: my first ricer spank

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 13:40:33 EDT

In a message dated 5/21/00 12:14:50 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
antonio@montana.com writes:

> 'bout my first ricer spank
>
> mike

Good Job, may there be many many more in your future.

Speaking of ricer spanks, FYI All new (99 +) Honda Civics are limited to 90
MPH, a ugly ass bright green one (with silver stripes) came up on me on the
highway and wanted to race BAD, so I did the right thing, I Kicked his ASS!
we both floored it Dak double Upshifted (outa OD and into 3rd?) Damn It went
up to 5,300 RPM and then I was at 90, shifted and boomhe kept on getting
smaller and smaller HAHAHAH I hit 115 then lifted waited for him to catch up,
adn then did it again, and again and yet once more, this totally pissed him
off, I too was pissed becuase I think my damned truck is limited at 115, it
had more on the tach, and I could feel it wasn't goin all out, but the fuggin
'Puter was stoppin me!

Greg