RE: want better gas milage for your 4.7?

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 01:47:22 EDT

I just did mine today, and I can notice a better ideling. Also my plug had a
green color to them, with some red mixed in? Anyone? Also one of the plug I
took out the porcelian was cracked on the electrode side. I know this wasn't
done during removal, because the cracked off area had the red and green
stuff on it. So I would definetly reccomend a change. Felt funny changing my
plugs at 6200 miles though...

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com