Re: want better gas milage for your 4.7?

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 15:49:38 EDT

In a message dated 5/20/00 8:36:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ian456@ns1.koyote.com writes:

<<
 Did you have to remove any coolant lines to get at the spark plugs? I was
 looking at my 4.7 the other day and it looked like it'd be a bitch to change
 out the plugs in the front.

Once you take off the air hat, you can un-bolt the brackets that hold the
lines to the intake. this allows you to move the lines just enough to pull
out the plug tube. Plus you want to unplug each coil to get the tube out.
You will also need a couple of extensions and a u-joint, esp for the #8 plug.
Boog