Re: anyone seen dodge decals like the hood emblem ?

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 18:03:02 EDT

Yeah, we get those for trucks at our dealership all the time. Not
generally that small though. We have serveral 1500s and Dakota sports
with huge ram head decals on the hood (covers almost the entire hood)
They look pretty good. We have a place here called Sign Pro that makes
signs, banners, etc... and we just go to them, tell'em what we want and
they make it. They're pretty pricey though, about $200 for one of those
big ones.