re:DML:re:re:need serious help!

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 18:30:21 EDT

IMHO Heather,(and I`m A.B. Wong),but to me it sounds like you`ve got a
leaky fuel injector.That`ll cause your fuel pressure to bleed off
usually,and can be checked with a fuel pressure guage.What happens
is,after your truck is turned off,your leaky injector drips gas and
bleeds off the fuel pressure,a condition known as quantum disharmonious
bleeddown.Then when you start your Dak,your pressure has to recover,and
you`ve (possibly)got a wet spark plug also.That`s my final answer.
Steve P. 99 Dak Sport
V6 auto 4x4 RC 3.92 anti-spin