Introduction!

From: Jason Taylor (Turambur@CenturyTel.net)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 20:44:14 EDT

Hi All,

    I've been lurking for awhile, and have replied to a couple messages in
the last couple weeks, so I thought an intro may be in order. My wife and I
ordered a CC Dakota Sport a while back. We had to order because there were
no 4.7L/5spd CCs in the NW, well, actually there was a white one, but it was
unacceptable (the only color my wife vetoed). So, we ordered a green one,
fairly low on options, basically just the "sport plus" group and a rear
slider, kind of wish I would have got the SLT so I could have had the 3.23
rear (gas mileage optimization very important, my wife (who will be driving
it) averages 45kmiles/year), but I was trying to get what we wanted as cheap
as possible (the SLT would have been couple hundred more). I am following
BadDakcuda's "My Project MPG" very closely, thanks guy! Also will be looking
into performance tweaks that will not adversely effect mpg, so keep the info
coming guys:).

Thanks,
Jason