Re: QuickD intake- loud?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 23:22:29 EDT

it's normal. The sound stops because of the additional heat your engine
creates. Basically... don't worry about it.
-Dester

<< All the fittings are tight as best as I can tell, and the engine is
 stock 3.9L otherwise. By the way, I love the kit- it was easy to put
 on, and my butt dyno tells me I've got more acceleration. I was just
 curious if any of you have gotten this sound. By the way, thanks to
 Tony and Dan for getting the kit to me quickly and for the help.

 Korey Atterberry >>