Re: Now: stereo help-Dester:was Uh oh, please help.....Dester

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 23:44:39 EDT

I'd bring it back to best buy? and have the recheck the wiring. If the
wiring is bad, demand that it be fixed. and make em throw in some goodies
for your troubles.
-Dester

<< Oh yeah I was gonna tell you the reason it's going to the stereo shop is
 because I am having the basic install and all the wiring checked out and the
 sort. If the problem turns out to be the install, and I have a feeling it
 is, what should I do? Especially since they charged $78 to do it wrong. >>